Standing Out is the New Fitting In
The more you lean into who you are, the more you’ll connect with people like you. If you have a resume or LinkedIn bio that looks and feels like everyone else’s, how will you get the attention of recruiters? If you have an about page that reads like everyone else’s, how will you be memorable?
This 2-week workshop is for you if you:
Struggle to put words on the page that aren’t stiff or sound like you
Want to attract the right people for the right reasons
Want to stand out but not feel like you shared too much
If you want your brand positioning, your personality and your message to be relatable and resonate, How to Write a Kick-Ass About Page is for you.
What You Get:
• Over 2 weeks, we’ll meet live as a small group for 2-hour working sessions so you can refine your LinkedIn bio or About page and create content that sounds like you.
• We spend week 1 workshopping your brand so you’re clear on who you are and how to position yourself.
• In week 2, we 'll add that much-needed sprinkle of personality to help you sound like you and stand out from the crowd.
• You’ll get hands-on support and guidance from me during the sessions and in between, plus a small cohort so you have everything you need to create a Personality Brand that makes you human, relatable and authentically you.
• You’ll also get dedicated time in the hot seat each week so you can workshop your content and get real-time feedback from me and people outside your industry.
But Wait, There’s More!
Use your About page or LinkedIn bio to vet prospects and attract only the right people
Create a message and positioning that helps you stand out from the crowd
Infuse your brand with personality and flair
Never hold yourself back again from being truly you
Give me 2 weeks and I'll give you a Personality Brand.